Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Greek Adventure...

I'm a sucker for a summer holiday, laying in the sun by the pool is my perfect way to relax although it doesn't happen often!
This year my dad treated me to an all exclusive break to Kalithea a small town on the island of Rhodes in Greece. We stayed at the Horizon Royal resort and it was amazing with three separate pool areas, three restaurants and six bars areas across the large resort there was something for everyone!


Not a bad view at breakfast...


With  a perfect view of the sea what more could a girl want?


Sunset dinners...


Climbing the hills of Lindos...


The walls of the Acropolis of Athena...


The views were stunning...


In every direction...


Even with a wall in the way... 


The temple of Athena...


This just says it all...


The old walled city of Rhodes...


The resorts private bay...

To me a holiday isnt just about taking the time to relax and get a tan but explore the culture and history around me... Greece is full of history from the Greece gods, Ancient Greek culture and some of the first olypimics stadiums...


It was a great experience and I would love to explore the other greece islands but for now i will keep the memories of my trip to rhodes in the for front of my mind...

Laura xo

No comments: