Wednesday 24 September 2014

My Night Time Routine...

Most girls I know love a good bath soaking in luxurious bubbles and relaxing, I however am not most girls baths are time consuming and I like to know I can just jump in the shower and before a bath can drain be out and in my PJ's especially on busy uni days.
I use minimal products when on my skin as it easily becomes irritable and sensitive so if you have similar issues where it be dry skin, spots or sensitivity these products may help you in decreasing the likelihood of skin issues in the future.

I start by using my ever loved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I massage onto my face and neck to get rid of any oils or makeup. When I get in the shower I run my muslin cloth or flannel under the warm water and ring it out so its damp but not soaking and gentle rub or wipe the cleanser off rinsing and ringing the cloth after each area of my face is clean (e.g cheeks, forehead, nose.)

   

I have quite thick hair which is prone to greasiness so I wash my hair 5 days out of 7 (I no some will say its bad for my hair but I've never been told my hair is any condition other than great) using either the Pantene repair and protect or the Herbal Essences Moroccan my shine ranges both are great for thick and heat damaged hair and are normally on offer in boots and superdrug.
Recently I've been trying a new shower gel by Right Guard and have fallen in love with it! It apparently contains yoghurt protein but all I know is it leaves my skin silky soft and smells amazing!

  

I don't moisturise my body at night as it causes me to get too sticky when I go to bed but I do use tea tree oil and a simple spot reducing moisturiser on my face both products have been my go to products for at least 3 years now and I dare not change then and I love them to much to betray them...

I hope this has given all you sensitive skinned thick haired people out there an idea on what might be good for you to use all products are under £5 apart from the cleanser which is from £14 but lasts long enough to justify it!

What is your favourite before bed products?
Do you suffer from troublesome skin?

Laura xo


No comments: