Tuesday 11 March 2014

TINDERRRRR...

As two single university students me and my housemate decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon and download new 'it' app 'Tinder' a new dating/ meet people service which looks for people by age and their distance from you between 0 and 160 km, if someone 'likes' you and you 'like' them you get the chance to chat on the message section of the app...


What do I think? I think if your looking of a potentially diverse range of new people to talk to then go for it, looking for something serious? don't touch the thing so far I've witnessed those lying about  their age (normally the older generation) those you don't know who they are (group photos don't help) and those clearly desperate for female attention (quote "young and looking")...
Although I think its a great idea its flawed in many ways in modern times with 'predators' and god knows what less lurking around every corner... not to sound over critical but just putting it out there, maybe it will take off and stay popular but personally I think it will fall out the sky with a thud and be forgotten about like the many apps before it and sure to be many after..
Have you tried Tinder? Any lucky lovers? What do you think will come of it?

Laura xo

No comments: