Monday 26 January 2015

Valentines bargain vs bust...

Its almost that time of year again where the single hide away and the coupled up get out their glad rags, thats right the 14th of February aka Valentines Day is just around the corner so girls get out those heels put on a nice dress and drag that man out to dinner where he likes it or not!

So to mark this year here are my Bargain or Bust dinner outfit ideas both have the same shoes and accessories but a different dress to fit two types of spender where you want to spend little or a lot theres something out there for everyone...

BARGAIN!
This swing dress with lace cap sleeves it perfect for those on a budget originally £25 from Club L at ASOS its currently only £8 in the sale so snap it up quick!!
ASOS - Club L - £25/ £8
      



BUST!
This piece for MCQ by Alexander McQueen was a bit of an investment piece for my graduation later this year from Bicester outlet Village  but would be perfect for a valentines meal...
MCQ A.McQueen - £100      

I've paired both dresses with my everyday ring and watch combo but added a little something special with my inherited Ruby jewellery ring and earrings and well as my ASOS panorama heels and a black and white striped hard shell clutch from New Look.


All brought together with my basic makeup with a winged liner and a slick of Tanya Burr lipgloss in Vampire Kiss, I'm ready for a night out on the town on valentines.

Laura xo




No comments: