Friday 4 July 2014

My Everyday Summer Look...

Its now officially British Summer time and the weather has not disappointed! Aside from a few grey rainy days the sun has been shining and the heat has been turned up! Now I love the heat and sitting out in my garden in the sunshine but my makeup does not, so i prefer to have my version of minimal makeup of course with an SPF where possible...

I start off with a freshly cleaned face using my REN rose centifolia hot cloth cleanser and follow up by using my Simple spotless skin moisturiser then onto my makeup;


Firstly I prime my face using my fingers and my maybelline baby skin pore eraser to help my makeup stay in place and then using the Real Techniques buffer brush I buff in one of three foundations here I used my Revlon Photo Ready foundation with SPF 20 in shell and concealed and blemishes and redness with my Collection lasting perfection concealer.
Onto my eyebrows I like to use a powder to fill them in use the VIVO matte chocolate eye-shadow and the Zoeva soft paint liner brush. Then using my Naked 1 palette which is my all time favourite for everyday I brushed half baked over my lid with the Zoeva Soft definer brush and then using the Zoeva eye finish brush I take a mixture of Smog and Darkhorse through the crease. I finish the eye by lining my top water line with my Pixi gel liner in Onyx with the Real Techniques fine liner and finish off with a couple of coats of Maybelline Colossal Waterproof mascara.
For blush I like to use a cream blush on really hot days like here where I used my Rimmel wake me up blush in radiant rose and finish off the look with my new favourite nude lip the Maybelline colour sensation in tantalizing taupe!
If I'm going out or need the look to last all day I will also spritz over Urban Decay All Nighter Spray just to make sure it stays in place...


Hope you enjoyed this post hopefully I will be posting more frequently in the next month as I have a few exciting things planned..

Laura xo



No comments: