Friday 30 May 2014

1 Dress 3 Looks for Summer...

So I'm going on my holidays in the next few months to Greece so I thought why not get a early start on clothes shopping and picked up a gorgeously simple black and white horizontal stripe dress from Zara for £39.99 and I thought I'd show you all how to dress it for different occasions during this summer season...


Everyday;
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Zatchel 
Necklace: Amrita Singh
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Lunch with my Girls;
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Ted Baker
Necklace: Primark
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Dinner Date;
Dress: Zara
Shoes: LK Bennett
Bag: Next
Necklace: Asos
Jacket: Topshop

Hope you guys can take away some inspiration from this post and I will hopefully be putting up some more similar posts in the future.

Laura xo

No comments: