Friday 25 October 2013

Back into the thick of it...

After three months away from Uni and just about all forms of technology I'm back in the thick of assignments, nights out and general University life, going into second year I knew it would be hard but just not how hard but having settled in it seems to have gotten easier...
Being a second year more is expected of me and I'm trying my best to live up to not just the expectation of my lecturers but my friends and family who helped my through last year...
But now I have figured the balance of work and play again I'm back out and having fun with all my Uni friends;


Freshers 2013; Rainbow UV Party


Freshers 2013; Rainbow UV Party


 Gatecrasher; Get on it Thursdays
Meet my new house mates (Charlie, Helena, Matt and Rachael)


Gatecrasher; Get on it Thursdays


VARSITY; Walkabout Wednesdays (I love Toms mum)


Mechu; Minted nights... Wouldn't recommend it!

Even if your just starting your University adventure or going into second or third year dont forget to get your head down for assignment and your head up high with confidence everywhere else, enjoy yourselves you only get one first chance...

Laura xo





No comments: